This document is dedicated to you – the member /supporter / “attendee” that seeks out Start2Play membership / support or registers / participates in any shape or form at any event organised by Start2Play or participates in any survey of Start2Play. By doing so you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions. You should read this document carefully.
Start2Play reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Any amended terms and conditions will be posted on this website. Applicable from May 25, 2018.
XTRA EXPO SRL
Personal Data and Declaration of Consent
The type of personal data XTRA EXPO/START2PLAY collects includes but it is not limited to:
- full name
- position within a company
- email address
- phone number
Our legal basis for managing your personal data is your consent, given freely and explicit, when you decide to register / attend at one of our events.
By registering to a XTRA EXPO/START2PLAY event you give the consent for XTRA EXPO/START2PLAY to collect, process and use your Personal Data for the purposes of processing the purchase of your registration, send you your invoice, send you updates on our programs, distribute XTRA EXPO/START2PLAY news and for any other use to which you have consented, including the inclusion of the contact information for which you have provided your explicit prior consent.
Your personal data is used only for the purposes listed below and only if you give your consent.
When you register, we will use your personal data to:
- process your payments for the exhibiting fee
- register into our email database to keep you informed about our programs, updates, events; You can choose to opt-out from the communication list at any time;
- send you our newsletter and share with you information we received from third parties
- ask relevant information about your business in order to create general data about the local industry
When you are attending an event, we will use your Personal Data to:
- process your payments (where applicable) and thus your registration and facilitate your attendance at the event;
- provide you with information regarding the event including scheduling and logistics;
- provide you with other information that we believe may be of interest to event attendees;
- register into our email database to keep you informed about similar events; You can choose to opt-out from the communication list at any time;
- we may also transfer (share) your Personal Data (other than payment information) of event attendees with selected event partners. The purpose of this is to enable event attendees to keep in touch with the event’s partners after the conference for networking purposes, if you give your consent for this.
If you do not wish your Personal Data (name, job title, email, address, country, company name or other related information) to be processed further, or if you notice any discrepancies, please email us at email@example.com.
Your personal data shared with third parties will be kept in our data base for the period of one year, period that we think is appropriate, given the purpose for which we process them.
Your personal data is processed in a way that ensures their security and confidentiality, including unauthorized or illegal use or against their loss, destruction or deterioration.
The data we collect is yours and it is important that you know your rights concerning it:
- Right of Access
- You have a right to be given a copy of any of your Personal Data held by XTRA EXPO/START2PLAY . Requests for a copy of your Personal Data can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Right of rectification
- Right to unsubscribe and be forgotten
- If XTRA EXPO/START2PLAY holds incorrect information about you which was originally submitted by you through this website, you have the right to have the data amended. Further, you have the right to have any information you have sent to us via this website erased. To request your right to rectification and/or erasure please send your request to email@example.com .
- Requests should include: your name and address and a description of the specific Personal Data you wish rectified.
- In specific cases, where we use third-party platforms you have direct access to your Personal Data so that you can get a copy, rectify or erase it.
- Right of restriction of processing
- You have the right to request at any time to stop processing your data by XTRA EXPO/START2PLAY or by third parties (to whom we shared your Personal Data).
We strive to keep your Personal Data safe, therefore we carefully choose where your Personal Data is stored. To process your personal data, we use the following GPDR compliant third-party processors: Eventbrite (event management system) and Google Drive (workspace and cloud storage).
Usage of photographic and video material
XTRA EXPO/START2PLAY takes photographic and video material of attendees at events. In registering for an event, you acknowledge that we may include images of yourself intact or in part for material used in various publications, press releases, promotional activities, or other related endeavors. This material may also appear on the XTRA EXPO events or START2PLAY website or related social media pages.
Usage of Social Media to Share Information
XTRA EXPO/START2PLAY welcomes and encourages the use of social media by attendees. As a courtesy to other members, as well as to presenters at such events, we ask that you follow accepted social media etiquette.